Hello Friends! Here it is, the once a month post where I brag about what I did the month before. Yes, bragging. And also a place to share all the things I posted that you may have missed!
So, let’s jump into this.
This month’s writing prompt challenge was…
And here are the stories that went along with that prompt.
- Not Wonderland
- Heaven for the Young (In rememberance of Christina Grimmie and the victims of the club shooting in Florida.)
- The Chosen (Possibly the most disturbing story I have ever written.)
- The Path
Book Reviews on my blog
- The Spiderwick Chronicles 5 Stars
- Finders Keepers by Stephen King 4 Stars
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige 5 Stars
- Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch 5 Stars
My favorite book was Dorothy Must Die with Snow Like Ashes a VERY close second.
Book Reviews posted on The Reading Bud…
…Okay, confession time. I have had the worst time reading this past month. Two were finished on June 1st.
- Finders Keepers by Stephen King (Audio book)
- The Wrath of Mulgarath by Holly Black
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
- Snow like Ashes by Sara Raasch (Audio Book)
See… rough month for reading. Hopefully this month will be much better and I can get some books off my TBR list.
Last months goals didn’t go over so well.
- Plan better. Hopefully this will help me stick to my goals to begin with.
- Make sure I don’t post any repeat book reviews. Yes, it’s bugging me!
- Review more movies. (I really hope to add Alice Through the Looking Glass to my movie reviews this month.)
- Write at least 1000 words a day. I really need to get back to writing. I feel better when I am writing and I know it’s where my passion is!
- Don’t wait until the last minute to prepare a post for the following day. But I guess this could fall under better planning..but in my mind it’s two different things.
- Set aside more time for reading. Like…every waking moment.
I didn’t repeat any book reviews. I posted more movie reviews. And that was it. I obviously didn’t read more. I didn’t write 1000 words a day and I still suck at planning!
So this months goals are as follows…
- Read more.
- Write 500 words a day.
- Plan blogs ahead of schedule.
And that’s it…because I am lazy and too many goals get me all flustered.