Last Week’s Weight: 217
This Week’s Weight: 215
1. I ate a lot of bread. Ugh.
2. I had McDonald’s twice
3. I ate candy…not a lot, but enough to feel bad about.
4. I didn’t get 10,000 steps everyday.
5. I have missed my water goal EVERYDAY.
Things I Did Right:
1. I have made healthier choices and toward the end of the week I did say no to candy.
2. I have don’t my nightly routine every night.
3. I am up to 40 sit-ups, 50 crunches, 50 squats, and 11 push-ups. I’m half way to my monthly goal.
4. I haven’t been stuffing myself at any meal.
5. I lost 2 pounds!
Goals for the New Week:
1. No bread.
2. Cut down on sugar intake
3. Cut down on dairy intake.
4. 3 liters of water a day.
5. 10,000 steps a day.
6. No fast food.
I am seeing changes in my body already. On days that I eat right I don’t crave as much and with more fruit I’m not craving sweets. I just have to keep moving forward