I saw this the other day and I knew my turn was coming. I knew that one of my blogging friends would just decide, oh Heather needs a challenge today. And I am okay with that. I love a challenge. After seeing someone post it the other day, I decided to try it and gave up.
I mean, no one had challenged me so there was no sense in racking my brain. Then my buddy Galit over at Coffee n’ Notes tagged me. And I am not the one to say no to a challenge. And I just can’t fail.
So on I went to write the paragraph for this challenge and…
Anyways, here are the rules!
- Write an entire paragraph without any word containing the letter “e”
- If you are reading this you are already signed up
- Make sure to link back to the challenges creator Redefining Random!
- Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
- If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
- If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
To add a little more challenge to it, I decided to use my writing prompt for this month to inspire this paragraph. You can read the prompt challenge HERE.
So here is what I came up with…and let me tell you, it was not easy!
A door stood waiting, pulsing, living. It was calling out to any poor soul it could throw into insanity. It was looking for a wanting human it could wrap in shadows. It was a door that had a craving for lost souls who wish to find a cult to worship. A lost soul is always looking for anything it can trust. And that is what this door can do for lost souls. It can bring a soul favor and harmony, until truth snuffs out that soul. A door stood waiting, pulsing, living. It was waiting to slowly nullify a human world.
I actually kind of like what I came up with.
On to nominees…Most of my writer friends have already done this, so I only have about two people I can tag.
And to anyone one else who would like to try it, go right ahead! I dare you!