This has seriously been one amazing month! I have done so much this month and I can’t wait to continue to grow! I finally got my business up and going, with cake pop orders rolling in and request being made. I succeeded in writing four short stories for the prompt challenge. I went to an amazing Comic Con. And I reviewed two books over at The Reading Bud. It was a busy month and I am tired. But it’s the good kind of tired.
I can’t tell you how far behind I am on all my shows that I watch, but it’s just not important to me anymore. I do spend way too much time at my desk. I feel like I have even had more time to play with my puppy. Maybe TV isn’t as important as I thought it was.
This month I was even able to make my life a little healthier. I have been drinking plenty of water, to the point where I get headaches if I don’t drink my usual 3 liters a day. It’s been great. I feel like I have become a better person all around. Because of this I have decided to move ahead with a few goals.
Not only did I make my life healthier I made a schedule for my blog that has been helping me keep up with blogging every day. I am almost to 300 followers! I know that my blog is all over the place and I was worried about that. The truth is, I don’t care anymore. I am covering every part of my life that I love and honestly, my blog doesn’t have to focus on one thing.
So the schedule as it stands right now is as follows:
- Monday- I used this day to show off anything that I made for the week what ever it may be.
- Tuesday- This right now is still a free day that I can ramble about anything.
- Wednesday – Prompt challenge day!
- Thursday – another free day for everything else.
- Friday – Something light and fun. A quick read. I am considering making this day for movie reviews as I want to do one once a month.
- Saturday – Pin it Saturday. It’s all about Pinterest. Right now it is all about my “Writing Stuff” board, and it may be that for a long time.
- Sunday – Fitness day. It’s where I will recap my week of fitness and list a few goals for the upcoming week. This is to keep myself honest with myself really. And to possibly connect with others that are on a weight loss journey.
I don’t know how important a schedule is for your blog or any persons blog, but it has done wonders for me. I now know what I am going to be writing every day and it makes it so much easier. Especially since I am so busy. I am able to take a few hours on my days off to write a few blogs ahead of time. This way I don’t have to worry about missing any days.
I have a few goals for the month of April
- Read and review 4 books. This will be at least 2 for The Reading Bud and 2 for my own blog.
- Post everyday.
- Review one Netflix movie
- Write four stories for the Prompt Challenge
- Update all pages on blog.
Hello April! Let’s get this month going!