I hope that your year is going fantastic so far. I realize we are still in the first week, but I still hope it’s going great for you. I am looking forward to it.
Yesterday I posted my goals for 2015. I have a lot of notes under each goal. Notes that I didn’t share with the world. But I wanted to set some monthly goals and I wanted to share that with all of you. I think I may make this a monthly thing, just to have that one set thing to blog about. It gets hard to come up with a blog for everyday sometimes. Sometimes!
Let’s get on with it.
- Blog Everyday. I have actually done that up to now. I am doing pretty good so far. Hopefully I can keep it up. My plan is to make sure I have blogs scheduled for every day. Like, the past three post on my blog were all written in one day. Yep, planning ahead! I don’t know how long that will last.
- Try making soap. It’s one of the things I want to start selling over at Etsy. But, I have to try it first and perfect it, make it my own.
- Decide about Noobie Nerd. I have this channel on YouTube and another blog, both by the name of Noobie Nerd. It’s where I post all things Nerd. Games, anime, comic books, fandom stuff. But I haven’t blogged or posted videos in a long time and I just need to make a decision on keeping it or scrapping the whole idea.
- Get Business Set up. I am hoping to have everything business related up and ready to go by the end of the month. I don’t want to rush into it like I always do. I want to do this right.
- Drink 3 liters of water a day. I am not doing good on this one. It’s hard to drink that much water, especially when I forget to drink anything at all sometimes.
- Take Vitamins. My mom is always on me about not taking my vitamins. lol
- Start back on Mediterranean diet. I call it a diet, but really it’s just making healthier choices. It keeps me responsible for what I am eating. I am mainly doing it to get myself into the habit of eating healthy.
- Lose 5 pounds. Because I do want to lose weight and maybe with the diet change alone I can accomplish this in one month.
- Set a budget. I really don’t want to do this, but it has to be done. Ugh.
- Write a blog schedule. I am trying to write down what I want to write about everyday. That way if I don’t have time to write a blog and schedule it to post I will at least know what I am going to write about. I am just going to try things out until I get it right.
- Write everyday. I know it’s one of my yearly goals, but I need to make it a weekly goal to, just to keep it in front of my face.
Do you like setting goals? It’s like a big To-Do list.