Happy Thanksgiving to all of those that celebrate it. To all the others that don’t, happy “just another day” day! 🙂
I figured for today I could just tell you all the things that I am thankful for seeing as that is kind of the point today. And when I sat down to think about it, I have a ton of stuff to be thankful for! Really I do.
- My parents. Without them I would be living in a cardboard box behind my work place. They have encouraged me and inspired me to go for my dreams. Even when I feel like a complete and total failure, they are there to lift me up.
- My brother. He is always reminding me that I am better off without the “friends” that drop me the second they find someone or something new to do.
- My puppy. I know it sounds silly, but she is really my fur baby. I love her to death and some days only my puppy can make me smile. I look forward to her wagging tail when I get home and I love having her by my side when I go to bed at night.
- My job. I love my job at the moment. I deal with very few customers. I didn’t even have to work today. While I don’t have a ton of money, it does pay well and gives me the freedom to work on my other projects.
- My home. It may be falling in and leaking, but it is home. It is warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Also, it’s where my family is.
- My computer. Because without my computer I couldn’t play games or write as much as I do. I wouldn’t be able to blog or keep in touch with my friends from all over the world.
That is enough for now. I am tired, my head hurts, and my tummy is stuffed. I still can’t get my Sims 4 to play and I’m getting terribly annoyed by that. But for now I will go hang out with my family a little more and eat some more food. 🙂