First I would like to thank all the lovely new followers!! I promise I will get around to looking at your blogs and following back. Right after I catch up on all my other readings.
I have been a little MIA lately. I think part of me is just too lazy to sit down and write a blog and another part of me feels like I don’t have anything interesting to say. Which is completely insane because I am awesome and everything I say is interesting.
I have been doing the same thing I was doing last time I made a post. Baking cakes and cupcakes, working, and going to the gym. Let’s not forget reading. I’m sure I have time for much more, but I let the day get away from me.
What other things should I be doing? I will give you a list.
- Writing. My biggest dream is to become a traditionally published author and meet the great Stephen King. Wow Mr. King with my fancy words and wild imagination and then co-write a book with him. It’s a big dream, I know, but why dream if you can’t dream big?
- Learning to use photoshop again so I can make my wordpress look that much more awesome. I lost Photoshop for a while and just got it back on my computer. I was super excited, but I haven’t used it yet.
- Baking more cakes. I have a few people wanting cakes. I need to practice making different cakes so I can get to my other dream of owning my own bakery. Yes, this girl has many dreams. I just can’t help myself.
- Reading more!! I have a goal of reading 50 books this year. I set my goal on Goodreads and until now I have always been a few books ahead. Now, I am “right on track.” I don’t like being “right on track!” I need to be ahead for when the holidays come around and I can’t read as much. I have to meet at least this goal this year!!
- Spending more time with Pixel. My poor puppy probably feels neglected. I am always at work, at the gym, or hanging out at the mall with my cousin. Pixel has to stay behind at home and wait for my return. But, when she greets me when I get home…best feeling in the world.
I’m tired of the list now. There are tons of things I need to be doing, but never seem to find the time to do them. My priorities are a little messed up I guess.
A little update, my feet hurt so bad! They are swollen and painful. I know it’s because of my weight, but with my cousin now going to the gym with me I am going a lot more. We have fun and get a good work out in. Hopefully I can stick to it this time. I just have to cut out the junk food. I have to try smaller samples of my cakes.
It’s obvious that I have to try them to see if they taste good, but I should probably just stop at a little taste.
I know that once I lose the weight I won’t have the problem with my feet anymore. I know that I am fat…there really is no other word for it. I will own up to the fact that I am fat and I need to do something about it. My biggest problem is night time. For some reason I want to eat everything in site. It’s just another thing I need to work on. And I will. I am determined to be the girl I see in my head.