Say what?? So yesterday, on one of my darker days, I got two nominations for inspiring blogger award. This seriously came as a shocker since my post have been a bit of a downer lately. It really lifted my spirits so thank you Christina and Raquel for nominating me! I have been following Christina for a little bit now and she forced me to accept the girly-girl in me and her post are always so amazing and uplifting. I just found Raquel’s blog and I can’t wait to see all the wonderful things she has to share with the world!
While I am a little reluctant to accept because of my downer post, I will accept. I will also use this to inspire me to be more inspiring and less…depressed. lol
On with the rules!
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
First of all, here are my 7 facts…this is going to be tough.
- I have a favorite word…its Indubitably. It’s seriously fun to say and took me a few hours to be able to say it properly.
- My favorite color is Purple. With Neon green and Hot pink coming in a close second.
- My brother and my mom are my two best friends! I hang out with them all the time and I am not ashamed of it.
- I have a short temper like my dad.
- I have been telling everyone that I was a princess from Pluto since I was in elementary school. I’m the queen now…
- I am the crazy cat lady…I have somewhere between 15 and 20 cats outside that I feed and talk to every day.
- I am still considering joining the military.
Now to the harder part…I don’t think I even follow 15 bloggers, so this list may be shorter than it should be. I will start venturing out into the internet world and finding more amazing blogs to follow. I seem to always find the bloggers that disappear after a few months..
That’s all I got. All of you inspire me on different levels. So never stop posting!