I was at a loss for what to write today. Things have been a little hectic in my world the past few days. I have had a friend put on life support and my grandmother was rushed to the hospital for heart problems. So my mind has been as far away as possible and not a single thought that could be turned into a post. So I went searching on the internet to see if I could find anything to write about. I found something that not only would give me something to write about, but would encourage my imagination.
I found the quote from Alice in Wonderland (which I have recently become obsessed with) that says “Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” and the task is to list my own impossible things. I will give this a try, but I can’t promise I will make it to 6.
1. Vampires are real. They are really good at hiding their existence, as they can go about the day like a normal human. They only live forever and live on blood, but the sunlight does not harm them. One is keeping tabs on me because he knows that I know…and he has fallen in love with me. He is just waiting for the perfect moment to steal me away.
2. I am a princess from Pluto. I was sent to Earth to escape the visitors from another galaxy trying to kill me. The prophecy says that I will be the one to take over every galaxy ever created. Also, the Pluto that you see is not a planet. It is only a ship from the real Pluto.
3. There is a parallel world to ours. They have been warning us for hundreds of years about what we are doing to our environment. They have already destroyed the parallel Earth and the humans are dying out slowly. Some have escaped to our world, but there is not saving their own home. As for our home, we are moving into the same direction they were, only, with their warnings we have slowed down the decay of our Earth.
4. Doctor Who is not just a show. It is based on a real Time Lord who became stuck in this timeline because his TARDIS was destroyed. In order to live out his life comfortably he created the show to live off the earnings. He had no idea it was going to be as big as it was and other Time Lords are now looking for him to take him back where he belongs.
5. Somewhere there is a door. It is sitting some where obvious, but also hidden at the same time. Only the right person can find it. Even when the right person finds it, only one key can open it. A different person is meant to find the key. Together, these two people will walk through the door and create a new world. They will become the Adam and Eve of a new creation. In that world there will be another door and another key. The two people were chosen before the key and door were even created. I am the one that will find the key. I haven’t found it yet, but I think I am getting close.
6. Vampires and Werewolves can coexist.
Thank you for sticking with me through that. I had fun and 6 wasn’t enough, but I figured I better stop before the fairies stopped me. They are the guardians of all worlds after all.